Friday 5 October 2012

The dreaded first blog....Task 1a

So this is my dreaded first blog. Having taken me about three hours to create this thing I have come to realise I will become less of a technophobe during this course. Not only will I hopefully obtain an Honours Degree I will also be a wizz on the computer!

Having looked around other peoples blogs I have come to the conclusion there is no right or wrong when it comes to doing the tasks. Its all about personal interpretations and opinion. I have put a brief about me section on my blogger profile but will elaborate on my cvs in a separate post. I will also upload both my professional and mortal cv for you to see where I got all my information from.

I find the concept of blogging very new but also interesting. I think it will be a great way to learn as we can explore others opinions which will enable us to reflect on our own work and elaborate on our own way of thinking and working!



No comments:

Post a Comment