Friday 12 October 2012

Journal writing so far....Task 2a

Where on earth do you start with a journal? I feel like I am ten again about to begin with Dear Diary...
I had so many questions....What do I write? How do I write is? Is there a certain way to do it? and so on!

I have started writing in my own style for the first few days to see what methods evolve from that. But I am excited to see what methods are best for me. We have to keep the journal for a long time so I feel its best to invest the time now and see what the best format is for us personally. As an avid list maker I feel that could be a good option for me but will it enable me to expand thoughts further? I will let you know.

I am planning on doing a 9 day cycle keeping my journal using a different method each day. Some of the ones are suggested in the handbook but there are a few others I have come across from others blogs that I might give a go!

I found it really helpful today to chat about it with others on the course. So if you have any tips on journals please comment below!

1 comment:

  1. waah your soo far with your tasks. i am just starting with part 2 now.

    i mean. i already kept a lot of journals ... some more, others less ... long and short ... and everytime i try to start a new one (no matter if it is written or drawn ..) i think it is so hard to keep it running.
    what are your experience with it so far? are you doing well with it?

    http://www.freaktvblog.de/category/bapp/

    ReplyDelete