Tuesday 30 October 2012

Emerging lines of enquiry.


Through out blogs and my private journal themes have began emerging and thanks to Rosemary she brought these to my attention as they were particuarly dominant with task 2d....

I looked at them carefully and could see those themes also running with in my journal.

A few of them are -

Importance of parents in classroom behaviour

How to successfully engage students / learning

Teachers as role models

How to handle / learn from audition & rejection experience.

I wanted to blog these themes as I think during our second module they will be a good thing to refer to (I have had a cheeky look to see whats coming).

It's good to start seeing lines of enquiry emerging, all of the above are ideas I want to pursue and explore. Watch this space for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment