Thursday 18 October 2012

Kottcamp - What Ideas do I like and why?

When I first saw this question nothing came to mind. I was constantly trying to think of an idea I liked and why? I decided to settle with Health and Fitness.

I love the idea of health and fitness as not only does it keep our body's active it also keeps our mind active. I like this idea because I can relate it to myself and my profession. As a dancer our body is our tool to gain work. If we are not fit or healthy we may not be able to carry out a job or even get a job. I am constantly audition ready! Both with my body and mind. Going to the gym or doing class keeps our bodies in shape and us at our peak and having healthy eating habits also helps this. I think health can also link into our state of mind and as a dancer your constantly being rejected so I feel you need a healthy strong mind to overcome this and stay positive. I like this idea as not only does it relate to me but it came relate to anyone. More over in some cases it can be life changing, altering your diet and fitness regime can help fight illnesses and prevent them. I think another layer and probably the one I feel is most important and is that with fitness you can push yourself and achieve new goals. It may be a 10k or even a marathon but I like the sense of achievement and how it makes you feel. With reaching new goals you can strive to be a better person. After this thought process it has made me realise that with these ideas its not just the plain and simple idea we relate to and like it is the deeper meaning behind them and our thoughts and feelings towards the idea and ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment