Friday 29 March 2013

Task 6D

Before embarking on task 6d I wasn't aware of what Delicious was....How ever it has come to light that it is a very useful tool! Not only does it act like a bookmark bar you can have it on all of your devises so you can access them at anytime or place!

Here is the link to my account, check out what links I have created.

https://delicious.com/hannahbapp

I am still unaware of how you tag people and find friends so would appreciate some advise on that! As I feel if we are able to create a network on delicious it will be very beneficial as we can check out each others resources!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah
    I've just started following you on Delicious. I hope that this will start the ball rolling in creating a network of us BAPPers. To have access to a wider knowledge-base will be really useful and hopefully open up new areas of interest.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    Brilliant, I will make sure I follow you back. Yeah I think it will create a very interesting knowledge base which we can all use to our advantage!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete