Saturday 16 February 2013

Back to reality!...

Having been living in a Panto bubble for two months I have finally been able to settle back in to reality and get started with Module 2!

My last blog has been over two months ago but I am looking forward to getting back into it and have made a promise to myself to keep blogging even when we do have a 'break' from work. As I feel it is an important tool for us to keep engaged with!

My head is now spinning after reader 4 so I am going to follow my usual reader protocol and re read it at least 5 times while writing a millions notes! In hope that it will begin to make sense.

I look forward to seeing everyones immediate thoughts to reader 4 and the emerging lines of enquiry that people choose.

I feel as though module 1 has allowed us to grow as professionals and has given us the skills in order to undertake this vast task in front of us. I am starting this module with a very positive attitude as I feel we have everything in place to get started. I am also excited to see what I can take from completing this module as I know from the last module there will be a lot of learning along the way, both professionally and personally.

An epic blog on reader 4 will follow later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment