Wednesday 27 February 2013

Decisions Decisions Decisions....

Rosemary said the hardest part of this module would be deciding what topic to do! She was right!!

Although another thing which I think will play a big role within our Inquiry is relying on others. 
Time management is going to be important but when trying to arrange things with other people and waiting for the likes of feedback it always proves a challenge. I think its vital we all understand this and try our best to keep on top of everything especially when not only yours but others Inquiry's will be relying on it. 

Back to the blog...

I think i am going to take the plunge....

"the importance of continuing professional development in the arts"

I would love immediate thoughts and reactions!

I do feel passionate about the audition technique topic but feel it may be limiting to a certain extent where as this question will not only explore aspects of that but a lot more.

I think I will focus on being audition ready, mentally and physically fit, networking and a few others. So I would like to know what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I think you are looking at a great idea as it is what we are alll doing. I am also looking at issues involving performers, any feedback on my blog would be gratefully appreciated X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hannah I think this could be a better topic for you just simply because it'll give you greater options. Professional development is so important..there is always something new, a new craze, a better performer so it's majorly important to keep on top of your game and it'll be great to inquire into how you can do that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments its great to have some positive feedback!!

    ReplyDelete