Tuesday 26 February 2013

Task 4C

In the previous post with out realising it I had dived straight into task 4c. Asking my professional peers for help and advise i found it very helpful and will be trying to get some more information from them today!

Being self employed you are your own employer most of the time so it's hard to find a suitable mentor when we are not in stable jobs. I have found myself wondering who would be a good mentor and provide great support. I feel my choreographer from Panto the last two years would perhaps fill the brief. Not only would she be very helpful and supportive while providing me with guidance she her self has also been in my position now but also on the other side doing the casting, therefor I feel her input to my project will be very valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment