Monday 3 December 2012

Cinderella goes to the ball!

After two weeks of rehearsals and 3 long days of tech we finally opened on Friday.
We only managed one dress run before opening so it was either going to be a disaster or extremely well, thankfully it was the latter minus a few hitches. Instead of treading the boards in Cinderella is should be called treading the horse poo! Which a few of us managed to do!

Currently writing this blog at my quarter hour call but haven't been in touch with the blogging world for a while and was getting withdrawal symptoms.

I have been trying to get my head around this final essay and Rosemary mentioned the key is to show what we have learnt. She spoke of a light bulb list and that is what I have been trying to come up with. I will post it tomorrow and look forward to seeing what you think.

Until then I will leave you with some pics of the fun we have been having back stage!







No comments:

Post a Comment