Monday 12 May 2014

The moment of truth !

I'm sure we are all in the same position right now, debating whether we have done enough? Will they understand my concept? Did I pick the right inquiry topic?

It's all done now and all we need to do is wait! But after doing so much work it's hard to sit back and relax while someone else decides the fate of your work! However I am going to make the most of it.

Doing this so far away from home has brought on many challenges all of which I have faced and moved forward with. The next challenge lies ahead with the presentation but in comparison to what we have just done I think it will be a walk in the park! Until it comes to calling/skyping the university!

But that's another challenge in itself.

Keep and eye out for my presentation and I'm planning a power point so will post the slides on here!

Also if anyone wants to look at my artefact type in Hannah Stewart professional artefact to YouTube and it's now uploaded on there:)


No comments:

Post a Comment