Tuesday 1 April 2014

If only time and resources weren't an issue!

Today I have been researching Martha Graham one of the great dance practitioners. While researching her I came across a journal from a member of her company. The was the journal is put together fascinated me and opened many possibilities for an artefact. If time and internet were not an issue I would strive to create something like this.

Check out the link below and let me know your thoughts on this interactive journal.

Journal

If the constraints mean I stick to my original artefact plan I will strive to continue producing something like this even after the Inquiry is submitted as I think it would bring a lot of value to the project in hand.

I also think it would be a great tool for future BAPP's to use as a way of keeping track of their learning journal in a more interactive way. It would also be a great tool to share more personal thoughts and learning processes with the rest of their peers.

I would love to know what you think about this so please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment