Thursday 20 March 2014

Tools and resources I have used throughout the inquiry process

Through out the inquiry process I have used several tools and resources. Everything we have learnt from module one onwards has came in to play at some point in time as well as many others.

To begin pulling everything together I decided to draw a spider gram 


Due to the lack of resources I have currently onboard the ship the scan is not of a very good quality how ever it gives you a good idea of the amount on aspects that we have relied on. 

Just glancing at the spider gram you can see all the different tools and resources that immediately came to mind, I may have missed a few off accidentally, for example networking however it highlights to me how far I have come from module 1. Before we started if you had handed me this list I wouldn't have understood the importance of them not only for our inquiry process but ultimately for our professional practice.

When embarking on this journey I remember feeling apprehnsive when hearing the term Net Savvy or trying to set up a blog, now these terms along with many others have become second nature, something of which at the beginning I would have never of thought. However something I have now come to realise they can be very valuable tools to help us evolve our expertise. 

Everything we have learnt from day one onwards has become a part of this professional inquiry we are currently producing, and everything resource and tool we are applying now will continue to help us even once the submission date has loomed upon us.

Being a professional dancer and self employed means we are our own boss, so we are in charge of our self development and progression as professionals. The tools above which we have been exposed to can now play a key part in this, and for that I am very thankful to Middlesex University and the work based learning course for enabling me to realise the importance of these and how they can effect my practice. 

Please comment if you feel there are some tools or resources you think I should add in, and then I will post a new and improved version?!

No comments:

Post a Comment