Friday 14 February 2014

Progression...

While continuing it I focus on the development of my inquiry I have come to the conclusion of another change.

During module two I decided to include a survey into my inquiry however I have now changed my mind. I feel that because of the change of direction in my present inquiry a survey is no longer required.

I have decided that both the focus groups and the interviews will provide enough sufficient data to be analysed. I have revisited the pros and cons of all of the methods and came to the verdict that surveys wouldn't be of much value to me as I feel the questions may be rushed, or even ignored. Also I want an expert and well informed view and in some cases questions can be misunderstood in the likes of a survey so I feel both focus groups and interviews are the way to go for the information I want to gather.

I'm currently making a spider gram to make sure my ideas are concise and to make sure I know exactly what I want to find out from my inquiry and therefor will develop the questions to ask in both my focus groups and interviews. Blog to follow soon!....

No comments:

Post a Comment